Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Movie downloads

• 12-10-2004 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I could find ********************************************** *************************************************

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what you mean be movies? films that have been released on DVD/cinema?

can't be free as people do lawfully pay for dvd's cinema etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Sputnik7.com - I think they're all streaming though.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭blindasfcuk

not quite what i was looking for Im looking for a site where I can download movies like dodgeball and other new movies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

i see a locked thread or ban inc...

just thought Id find out before it did get banned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

not only would you get banned, but anyone posting links would get banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

try warezmonkeh.com
    be careful not to confuse it with warezmonkey.com though, they charge you for downloads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

have you not seen the ad in the cinema saying

you wouldn't steal a car
    you wouldn't steal a handbag
    you wouldn't steal a movie
    would you?
    movie piracy is a crime

think of it this way if you made a movie and you saw someone downloading it would you go sure go ahead ruin the industry.

and yeh... you probably haven't seen the ad since you want to download dodgeball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Maybe he steals cars and handbags too?

not only would you get banned, but anyone posting links would get banned

Are u trying to suggest i should be banned?

• Advertisement

its the same as lending a movie to a mate its all against copyright or showing it to an audience so dont just accuse me of stealing when we all do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Want to download the latest movie releases faster? Then you want Eircom.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I think he's telling you to edit your first post. I would if I were you, I have banned for over 2 months now from the whole of games for posting the fact I was downloading Doom III. The thread was on it's third page before it was locked :confused: Edit your post mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

come now guys...

dont mind them whores...PM Devore or Ecksor, they'll give you the pw for the ftp at boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

im not suggesting anything. im just saying what normally does happen, whether i agree or not is another thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Anyone who provides links to this person either in PM or rep messages could get banned too so try to remember that. Who are you taking the piss out of with the username by the way,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

alt.binaries.movies.divx prolly have to subscribe to a news server but for the cost of a single dvd rental you can download 5 or 6 new films before they even hit the cinema here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

alt.fan.karl-malden.nose prolly have to subscribe to a news server but for the cost of a single dvd rental you can download 5 or 6 new films before they even hit the cinema here
    Oh that's bold. Very bold, you bold bad person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

hey don't shoot the messenger, and dont subvert the message neither grr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The immunity of the messenger hardly applies when the message writer does his own message delivery

I think he's telling you to edit your first post. I would if I were you, I have banned for over 2 months now from the whole of games for posting the fact I was downloading Doom III. The thread was on it's third page before it was locked :confused: Edit your post mate.

But why would i edit a post that contains a link to a site with free, legal content? And furthermore, why should i be banned for it?

Thanks for the heads up OfflerCrocGod,but to the rest of you:
    Sputnik7.com has been around for years.. loads of multimedia movies, music videos, radio, FREE and legal!

Jaysus boards.ie is like the back arse of Communist Russia sometimes, everybodys a spy. Maybe people should follow links before shouting "off with his head!"

Ye's remind me off the class snitch , making up sh*te to lick up to the teacher with. *Sluuuuuuuuuuurp*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

the original kazaa, www.kazaa.com is acctually legal. You either bare the ad-ware, or pay the subscription.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement