Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refund question

Options
  • 12-10-2004 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

I think this is the right place for this post, sorry if its not.

I bought an MP3 player, in Febuary this year, which has started malfunctioning (both battary and hard-disc problems). I've got the shops one-year warrinty as well as an extra three year cover plan. Basicly I'm wondering if this entitles me to a full refund?

I asked in the shop and they told me that they have a 28 day (from purchase) no questions returns policy, and the best I can hope for now is a replacement. Is this correct? I had assumed the 28 day policy was for a working unit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

I think if you press the issue with the store, they will issue a refund. The no questions return policy (28 days) covers things like, i dont like the colour. Not things like its stopped working (is it in good condition? has it been banged about?).

If they still refuse, the best your going to get is a replacement, maybe even a newer model........

Advertisement