Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thoughts on champions?

• 12-10-2004 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

sup guys so wat yis tink of kamigawa.my mate got da white 3/3 indestructible with vigilance and busido 5. il be losin a few games from now on!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Seeing as he only has a 7/60 chance of pulling it in his first hand, and then a base 1/60 chance of pulling it after then, I doubt it will have that tremendous an impact.

And, sorry to be a grammer Nazi, but would it kill you to use proper english?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Raphael wrote:
    Seeing as he only has a 7/60 chance of pulling it in his first hand, and then a base 1/60 chance of pulling it after then, I doubt it will have that tremendous an impact.

And, sorry to be a grammer Nazi, but would it kill you to use proper english?
    Hey! Dont be such a grammar nazi! :p

The odds are a little bit more complex than that.

The fact is though, he is a bit of a broken card. From what little I've seen of him he can completely lock a game down. Still there are ways and means around him...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

i agree, Konda is handy in casual MTG, its the vigilance that really makes him a bomb, without that he'd suck wildly

Oh yeah...its 1/53, 1/52, etc...

I imagine he'll become a restricted card soon enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MatthewVII

I can't honestly see Konda ever becoming restricted, only a fool would consider running him in a constructed deck. He's just not efficient enough-there are multifarious cards that can easily get rid of him, he can't block creatures with fear, flying etc and hes got a highly prohibitive mana cost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

for seven mana you'd want to be playing something extra special. Konda doesn't have any cool abilities to make him worth it. He's amazing in limited but constructed laughs in his face and drops ice cubes down his vest.

Oh well. Roll on Unhinged!

Advertisement