Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ft228/1

Options
  • 12-10-2004 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

I have been sick the last week so haven't been in college. If someone is doing this course would they be kind enough to let me know what I've missed. If there is anyone in 2nd, 3rd or 4th year, are there any sites that would help me catch up on the Maths (binary, etc.)?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

they've started a kinda grinds thing for maths on thursdays and fridays from 11-3 in the library with a fella called Alain. We're up to " representing negative numbers" so far... you've missed addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭irish life

I was in today so caught up with division and multiplication. I was doing a bit of googling and found this:
    http://www.evergreen.edu/biophysics/technotes/misc/bin_math.htm

Is that basically all I've missed in Maths?

What about communications?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Goer

Very very little in math cos only lecture on Mon was on, it was about the binary arithmetic, and only covered a little bit about addition. Don't know whether you came this Mon. We had a new lecturer, very fast. She finished binary arithmetic that day.

We wrote a simple business letter on communication. Really don't think it's hard, maybe u should have a look at the notes.

A brief introduction about modelling is given, u really should copy the notes, if possible.

Can't remember what's new in programming, but one thing is sure, Michael left on Thur and no lecturer came on Fri.

Nothing much to say about computer tech. download notes from Art's website.

forget everything about Problem solving as well. I'll go back and check my notes, and may reply you soon.

By the way, how r u now? Hope to c u soon in class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Goer

irish life wrote:
    I was in today so caught up with division and multiplication. I was doing a bit of googling and found this:
    http://www.evergreen.edu/biophysics/technotes/misc/bin_math.htm

Is that basically all I've missed in Maths?

What about communications?

That's much more than what u've missed.

By the way, do u have any other ways to contact? i.e. MSN or Yahoo or ICQ?

Advertisement