Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOH: Pacific Assault!

Options
  • 12-10-2004 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

have you guys played it?

I downloaded the demo, and I have to say that I'm a little dissapointed!

the controls are kinda heavy and not very responsive, as call of duty for example
    when you shoot the enemies, the there is no blood and no sweetness that COD has!(if you have played cod, you know how it feels when you shoot someone with an action bolt rifle!)
    the weapons are the same! now thompson has 50 bullets instead of 30, the round clip

Graphics on the other hand have improved
    game has before harder!

so basicly it's the same game, with worse controls and better graphics!

what do you guys think about that game?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

im on the Mohteam demo been redone a lot seemingly , i have 0 faith in an in house EA game being half way decent and from what they fed the team. They reassure me of that every week.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

The demo pretty much sucked. 500mbs for a one level demo you can finish in about 2 minutes. The controls are sluggish as all hell, and all in all i wasnt impressed. The COD:UO demo bet the sh!te out of the moh demo imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ian25

The demo didn't convince me to buy it at all, just the opposite in fact.I didn't like the constant hand to hand combat, and the graphics weren't that great imho.

"Men of valor : vietnam" which is made by the original Medal of honour team ,2015, looks to be a better game.There's only a multiplayer demo out for this one right now, but from the video's i've seen ,its looking good.

And according to play.com, both games are being released on the same day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

wow another new WWII shooter coming thanks Ian!

I just had a look at Men of valor, look good! kinda reminded me of CS to be honest!

I'm gonna get MOH:PA anyway, I'm crazy about WWII Multiplayer shooters :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Men of valour is vietnam based created by maybe 1 guy left from the original MOH team (rest formed Infinity ward aka COD)

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

well just downloaded Men Of Valor,

looks nice! graphics are kinda more blurred and less detailed then COD, controls are good!

couldn't get much info on gameplay cause, there are no servers for it on the net - no one to play against

one thing that I didn't like about that game is that weapons are just too close! it's like you only see tips of them! and when reloading you don't see the clip very well like in COD!

Advertisement