Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name change please

Options
  • 12-10-2004 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

from "Cr3m0" to "Cremo"

this leet fad thing is outdated about 4-5 years and hadn't been bothered asking for a name change until now that is
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

So its not pronounced crthreemzero then? Thank Christ, because that was a mouthful to be using when refering to your posts...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

no...it is that, i think this change is long over due just never got around to asking for it

thanks admins tis done now :D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I shall take a bow.

*bows*

once the sub's is back up you's can have 50 euros too. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

That "3" looked like half a swastika - is there something you're hiding?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

By not being l337, you are now l337 enough for me to take seriously what you say.

Congradulations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 DEATHGIVER2003

Cremo wrote:
    from "Cr3m0" to "Cremo"

this leet fad thing is outdated about 4-5 years and hadn't been bothered asking for a name change until now that is

Tr4iT0R!!!!!11one

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

They grow up so fast.

Advertisement