Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two fleas were at the seaside....

• 13-10-2004 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭

Two fleas were at the seaside.

They started discussing their journeys there. One of the fleas said to the other, "I had a really rough ride here, I got a life on a guys beard riding a motorbike and it was windy as hell. I was hanging on for my life trying to fight the wind."

The other says "you should do what i do, go into the ladies toilet, get on their pubic hair when they go to the toilet, and get a nice cosy ride there."

The first flea things about this and says "next time I come here I will try it."

A few months later, the two fleas are at the seaside again and the second flea says "so, did you do what I said and get a lift here in the comfort of a womans pubic hair"

And the first flea replies, "well it all started off well, went to the ladies, got inside the knickers, set off, and within 5 minutes I was back on the blokes beard again"

Advertisement