Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going to Ft Lauderdale /Orlando

• 13-10-2004 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Does anyone know the best package or operator to go to Orlando.

Myself and the GF are going next Easter for 10 days and would preferably go through London and not europe to get there or direct to the US.

Does any operator do this.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I was there in May....Two weeks in Orlando and then we went down to Ft Lauderdale for a few nights before we went on a cruise. Ft Lauderdale is a very nice place....I loved it and its a great place to Relax after the Madness of Orlando.We went with American Holidays,they use US Airways and you fly to Philadelphia and from there you can go anywere in the US...as its a big US Airways Hub.What kind of info are you looking for...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Just mainly prices and not going through europe as they are ignorant outside the british isles had a bad expeirence with the moronic dutch in amsterdam !!

We have a friend in FT Laur, so we want to see her for a few days aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

woody wrote:
    not going through europe as they are ignorant outside the british isles had a bad expeirence with the moronic dutch in amsterdam !!

That's the spirit.

Advertisement