Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor & K700i

• 13-10-2004 12:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Hey i just changed over to meteor the other week and have almost everything working on the phone now, except picture messages.

I went to the Sony Ericsson website and sent myself the settings and have them on the phone but no joy with them. When i send a msg i get a delivery report and all but no one ever gets the messages.

Just the SE website there and the settings for meteor seem to be gone now, anyone else having this sort of bother, customer care don't seem to know much.

Farls

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Are you sending these MMS's to meteor numbers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Im having the same problem with a samsung e700 on meteor, downloaded settings from meteor site, 95% of mms messages i send fail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

yes, sending the messages to meteor numbers, meteor don't support sending mms messages to other networks at the moment so customer care told me.

100% of my messages are being sent but nobody is actually getting them so their going where exactly?!?!? hehe

I'm getting delivery reports and everything for them.

Farlz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

How did you set up your phone for MMS?
    Farls wrote:
    yes, sending the messages to meteor numbers, meteor don't support sending mms messages to other networks at the moment so customer care told me.

100% of my messages are being sent but nobody is actually getting them so their going where exactly?!?!? hehe

I'm getting delivery reports and everything for them.

Farlz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

did you go to their website (meteor) and get the settings file sent to your phone? if not do so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Got the settings sent to my phone of the SE website, meteor don't have the settings for the k700i on their website, and now the settings are gone off the SE site also, this is where i'm stuck!

Farlz

Advertisement