Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

I do all my banking with them.
    Internet Banking is excellent although you cannot see your Visa balance on it but I can see my current, mortgage and savings.

If you keep an average of 1000 in your account over 3 months all your banking is free. I have never paid any fees.

Find them to be helpful and pleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭brendor

From my own experience they are incompetant beyond belief.

I used to be a TSB customer and they were ok, but once they merged with Irish Permanent they went to pot.

They lost our entire mortgage application file - we had made the application well in advance and they only told us this the day before we needed the mortgage money.

I am continually pestered with phone calls from their marketing dept about loans I don't want and pension plans I don't need despite several requests to take me off their lists or whatever.

The ONLY reason I am still with them is because I have an SSIA account and would not trust them to transfer the account to another bank without screwing it up.

And that guy on the ad is in waste disposal management, not the Mafia :)

Advertisement