Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did everyone think of "Accelerator"?

Options
  • 28-02-2001 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I thought it was great!

It got 2 awards in France including a `best director` award, featured new music by David Holmes and one of the guys of Portishead, and Brian Eno of U2 fame.

Discovery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

never heard of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

irish made film.

two lads race from belfast to dublin in stolen cars or something.. was out in cinemas on a limited release last autumn.

never got a chance to see it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Guy-Man

yes it will be available on video in a while. Its showing in Belfast next Monday, and will be in most cinemas up there for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

No, i missed it as well. And i really wanted to see it. Any idea of a video release?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Accelerator was excellent , Really classy considering its Irish roots. what I missed was Flick , was it called Flick? , Flix? styx or something , bit of Help?

Time waits for No man ...except Bob MaClean the Sex Machine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭TheWarden

Well my brothers Da is Vinny Murphy the director/writer so I suppose Im biased when I say its a great film! Its nice to see an Irish contemporary movie and not more ****e about our history :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I wanted to see this film, but the manky cineplex here in Kilkenny never gets limited release films like that.

S'pose I'll get the video... is it coming out on DVD ?

Advertisement