Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 21 Any of you going ?

• 13-10-2004 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

I know its a good few months away yet but I just woundered where there many irish who got tickets or are intending to go. Me and a mate of mine are heading out to the gig and also raw the following night at the same venue(staple centre).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I went to Wrestlemania XX there was nothing like it!..Paul Bearers Shreeky voice at the beginning of The Takers entrance MSG was buzzing.I had intended of going but my funds aren't quite as well of this year and I don't really fancy the 12 to 14 hour plane ride out there.If you got them on a travel package your in for a very pleasent suprise..Vinnie Mac knows how to treat his fans...first class organisation. What are you going to?..as in Hall Of Fame? etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Heading over on sort of holiday and got some tickets on line (Sec Prem 5) for WM21 and on ebay for Raw (Sec 9 Floor). Also while over there for two weeks heading down to long beach to Toyato Grand Prix on the 8th april, http://www.longbeachgp.com/ Should be one cool trip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

That sounds cool...the only bad thing about WMXX experience was we weren't there long enoght the wrestlers were in New York the whole week prior and we only got there on the Friday. You should try and find out what hotel they are staying in supposidly after WMXX they were in the bar at the Hilton in NY and were chatting openly with fans

Will be out there on wed before hand and staying for good few nights at hotel across the road from the staple centre. Hopefully the wrestlers will be stayin there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Fearo

Cant Wait for it! Was at wrestlemania XX and had the best time ever. The only prob was that I had fairly crap seats. So decided with a mate that we would get the Platinum Travel Package. It cost a fair bit but we get to do everything. Mid-day Madness, Hall of Fame, Bacon and Bagels Brunch. We get Platinum seats each for Wrestlemania 21 which is somewhere from row 1-8 and get to keep the chair! We dont find out which seats we get untill the friday before when we check into our hotel! Its the start of my round the world trip for a year! A great way to start it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭bob sexington

yep, me and two mates are goin on a wwe platinum package, so its ringside seats 2 years in a row, lucky us.mania xx was great, met booby heenan and benoit, gurrerro, torrie, orton, molly, flair, angle, christian, foley and stone cold and a good few others at the hilton hotel.id recommend any fans wanting to meet wrestlers go to the hotel where the hall of fame and autograph sessions are during the week, and you'll meet a good few.

Any one know what hotel the hall of fame and autograph sessions are during the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Where can I get some info on these WM packages?? whered you book em?

dunno yet, but was the hilton last year,good chance it might be there again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Ditto

• Advertisement

just got my raw floor tickets confirmed by wwe for the night after mania 21.two nights on the floor in a row.happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Fearo

These Packages went on sale in August on wwe.com but are now sold out! You had around 4 weeks to buy them, suppose there wasent that many buying them as they were quite expensive. But saying that you do get a whole lot for the money!

they go on sale at the end of june and you have until the end of august to get them.they are well worth it, they treat you like an f'n king.email www.
    wrestlemania.packages@wwecorp.com next june and you should get an email back, altho, people who booked previous the year have first refusal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Great thanx

Not Long to go now lads
    counting the days

certainly not my good man.cant f'n wait.i fly out on march 30,a wednesday,so im there nice an early to sample the ambience.hey bull,r u goin hall of fame.i am, as its in the package, was dissappointed with the first few inductees, but good god was i happy when they announced the rowdy one!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

How much in total is it knocking you back Bob? Im giving serious consideration to going to WM22.

How much is laid on, and how much do you have to arrange yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 DannyAu-Yeung

Roughly How much is the Wrestlemania Trips that the WWE put on???
    I seen them trying to sell them on Ebay for like £2000 and that wasn't even including the flights!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

gimmick wrote:
    How much in total is it knocking you back Bob? Im giving serious consideration to going to WM22.

How much is laid on, and how much do you have to arrange yourself?

ditto. how much? how much? HOOOOOOOOOOW MUCH!!!! cos id nearly sacrifice a holiday in the summer to save for it. Gimmick your driving ha ha. and im last in goal 2 moro nite!!! :D

I am heading out Wed as well. Theres 5 of us going out but only myself and a mate are heading to WM21 (Other guys are heading out to vegas that weekend). Not heading to hall of fame but cant wait for Pipers Pit with Stone Cold as guest at Wm21. Bob are you and your mates heading out on the Aer lingus flight, as we could meet up for a pint in the air port bar that morning. I dont think the flight goes until 11.45 am.

• Advertisement

yep,we're on that flight.
    and to answer any other q's.
    Flights:520
    WWe Platinum package:1250
    extra accomodation:for 7 days in venice beach:300

Whats involved in the package Bob?

Did you have to arrange your own flights?

How long ago did you book, and what kind of deposit did you have to leave?

gimmick wrote:
    Whats involved in the package Bob?

Did you have to arrange your own flights?

How long ago did you book, and what kind of deposit did you have to leave?

i had to book my own flights, that nothing to do with wwe.i booked last june.there was a thing put out on wwe.com aboot it.you have to pay all up front.

Package includes,ringside seat, you get to take the chair home too.autograph session on saturday morning.you get 6 wrestlers and a pro photo done compliments of wwe with 2 extra guys,last year it was benoit an rey.

on sat night we get hall of fame with an extra auto graph session.all the female divas looked incredible that night,a nd just to be a show off, il attach a photo with me and molly from hof last year in the hilton.

sunday morning is breakfast with a q & a session.lasts aboot 2 hours.

all in all, its extremely worth the money.

here it is

^^^

Cheers Bob.

Molly Looks damn hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

here it is

yep thats showing off alright

:D

shin

hey, you would 2

hey, you would 2

damn straight

:D

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 DannyAu-Yeung

yep,we're on that flight.
    and to answer any other q's.
    Flights:520
    WWe Platinum package:1250
    extra accomodation:for 7 days in venice beach:300

Are those costs on Pounds sterling or Euros???

• Advertisement

Are those costs on Pounds sterling or Euros???

That us dollars I believe

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Molly mmmmmm.................... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

jesusjones wrote:
    Molly mmmmmm.................... :D

translucent molly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggghhhhhhh

nah,that euro's and look, if ound another one

She must have thought you were staliking her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Why do you and molly look to be in the same place on both pictures? hmm....

she looks hotter there than on tv

• Advertisement

were not.its hilton hotel.morning and evening of hall of fame autograph sessions

13 Days And Counting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

The prices tend to be a little much, don't they? Oh well, if you're a true wrestling fan, you could save up your funds for, say, Wrestlemania 25! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

gimmick wrote:

Molly Looks damn hot.

does she what!!!! hard to believe its the same molly we watch on tv wearin granny pants!!!

so its the best part of 2 grand for it?

bout that yep.

• Advertisement
Advertisement