Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW! PS2 SlimLine! it's tiny!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

duuke wrote:
    Are you talking about last week? If so, it's only been a week, I'd give it another week before I start to panic.

I'm thinking about getting a PS2 now, this slimline one looks great, and I really want San Andreas.. only problem is I would have liked to put a hard drive in it, I guess that's not completely impossible? At best I imagine I can have the internal hard drive.. external.. which won't exactly look great. I was hoping to get HDAdvance and a new HDD etc, now I'm thinking I'll just have to get the PS2 and a mod chip (which I imagine will be twice as hard to install now) 'cos I really want to be able to play backups.

Ahh decisions..

Slim PS2 has been successfully chipped, but still no HD support. Since the new slim PS2 is USB2 I'm hoping upon hope for external HD support.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

It's ugly.

Had they made it solid, smooth-beveled front-end, in matte/glossy (silk suppose) silver or black and a smooth white (iPod-ish pearl) designs, it'd be better.

ANd subtle slow pulsing (heartbeat) leds

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Need some advice as to the new slim Ps2.My brother in-law is in states and he is coming home for Christmas,i was going to ask him to get one seeing as the euro is great against the dollar!Would i have problems in playing games from europe or does it matter....e.g....pal or Ntsc games?havent a clue about PS2,son wants one for christmas.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You would not be able to play European games on an American PStwo unless you get it chipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

Picked one up in smiths yesterday with GTA:SA for 180 quid. very pleased; its dinky! I'm afraid I'll forget its there and step on it or something!
    I also recently got a ninja PC from Komplett so this combined with HL2 and a burgeoning DVD collection does not bode well for whats left of my social life :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement