Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Royal Rumble

• 13-10-2004 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

I'm looking for help.......(can you help me)

Im a major wwf (wwe) and my favourite event has always been the royal rumble........what i want to know is.Does anybody know how i could get my hands on a royal rumble from 1990-1995.......basically i want to see the like's of hulk hogan,macho man,untimate warrior,rowdy piper,big boss man,the irs,el matador,tatanka and or course "The Nature Boy" Rick Flair WOOOOOH!title.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Wrestling?! Yawn! :)

Try the 'Bargain Bin' in your local video store.

Zing!

On a more serious note, try these: http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=royal+rumble&page=search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

eBay.co.uk will see you right most likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

If your a big Ric Flair fan you can just but the Ric Flair Collection it has the 1991 Royal Rumble on it...I haven't watched it in a while but it does have most of the oul bhoys in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

royal rumble 1991 best rumble ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭purplemonkey

Tommy shut up, you don't know anything about WWF(WWE) :p . Only messing! Like someone said before, look on auction sites and the likes of amazon and play to see if you can get anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

royal rumble 1991 best rumble ever

Would'nt agree with that at all, by 1991 , Hogan winning anything was just plain *yawn* boring.

In fact, i'd go so far as to say that every RR since then, with the exception of HHH *yawn* winning in '02, was better than '91.

I know there was some huge names involved that year and the main content was entertaining as the RR always is , but for me the finish spoiled it.
    Hogan then going on to take the belt off Slaughter at Mania instead of Warrior getting a rematch just sickened me alltogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

i must have my years mixed up . the year Ric Flair won the rumble is what i meant. was that 91 or 92 . 02 was a good rumble. 03 was better i think lesnar F5ing matt hardy out of the ring was cool and it was part of the road to Lesnar and Angle meeting in the ring one on one at mania 19. Haven't seen rumble04 but the end looked so like the end of rumble 2000 when the rock and big show both fall over the top rope but the rock came out on top but 04 benoit and big show both fall over the top rope last and benoit came out on top. WILL BIG SHOW EVER GET A BREAK!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

I would go 92,02 and then this years and Cena to win the rumble in 2005

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭burningspirit

Pretty sure you guys mean the 92 rumble that Flair won. Best. Rumble. Ever.
    This years rumble was pretty cool to see benoit win, especially the way he eliminated big show. First time in years that the guy who won wasnt the guy everybody expected to win. (Rock, Austin, HHH, Lesnar). I was genuinely supprised to see benoit win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

dinjo wrote:
    I'm looking for help.......(can you help me)

Im a major wwf (wwe) and my favourite event has always been the royal rumble........what i want to know is.Does anybody know how i could get my hands on a royal rumble from 1990-1995.......IMG]http://www.planetgamers.com/img/games/DC/W/WWF_Royal_Rumble/title.jpg[/IMG]

iv seen it in virgin megastore in cork a few times this new package the wwe are doin thats like a double package with two ppvs in it for the price of one and there was a couple of royal rumble packs like that. personally my fav rumble was the one austin won before wretlemania 17 where it turned into a big harcore match at one stage and then hhh bust austin up real bad before he even made it to the ring. granted im a big austin fan but it was just the moment when he was in one corner with the crimson mask and his cold evil eyes locked on the eyes of the rock in the other corner before the two lashed into each other. flairs was class too.im pissed off tho cos i had it on tape,1992 Year In Review, but one nite my baby couzin was round and screamin his head off so i gave him the tape without thinkin. bollox.

• Advertisement
Advertisement