Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forchette piercing?

Options
  • 13-10-2004 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

have my hood pierced a month now and it seems unfair that im getting this extra pleasure from sex that i can't share with my boyfriend
    will the forchette piercing give him extra pleasure and how long would it take me to heal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

i cant see that giving him extra pleasure,thats just from me doing a quick picture search,i dont actually know myself but the healing time should probably be in or around the same as your hood piercing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 tinsel

the piercing rests on the bottom outter part of the vagina so therefore shouldnt it stimulate his shaft as we have sex?

is it ok to post a pic of it?

no you cant post a pic and shaft stimulation from a ring like that isnt really going to be all that much pleasure to be honest.....

its a bar..they're not done with rings anymore...piercers hate using rings in piercings

• Advertisement

even still,it will be a small bit of stimulation but if thats the only reason you are getting the piercing then dont bother

hmmm...any other piercings i could get in that area to stimulate him?

i honestly dont know,ive only heard of the hood and the fourchette,
    why dont you get him to get a PA?its stimulation for boday and mind;)
    A prince albert will profit you both

i hate genital piercings on guys...im quiet small build so is that area...they tend to hurt me and he hates the idea of getting any non visible piercings!whereas mine are non visible!

well why dont you get him to get a frenulum piercing,
    a barbell goes through the small piece of skin holding the foreskin,
    extra pleasure for him and an extra bit for yourself too

• Advertisement

as i said he doesnt like genital piercings
    i dont like them on guys either but will get them myself

ahh well,each to his/her own

tinsel wrote:
    i hate genital piercings on guys...im quiet small build so is that area...they tend to hurt me and he hates the idea of getting any non visible piercings!whereas mine are non visible!
    what i meant by non visible was piercings in the genital area!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

It can be a bit uncomfortable to sleep with a guy who has a PA whereas an ampallang or an apadravya provides pleasure for both partners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 PiercedAngel

tinsel wrote:
    its a bar..they're not done with rings anymore...piercers hate using rings in piercings

Really, who told you that? They weren't talking for the majority of piercers, And certainly weren't talking about forchettes.

(And I have a fourchette, does squat for my partner but I can feel it) ;)

Really, who told you that? They weren't talking for the majority of piercers, And certainly weren't talking about forchettes. ;)
    any people i know that do body piercing don't like using rings cos they move too much meaning the piercing doesnt heal as quickly as it could and many do use a bar on fourchettes also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 PiercedAngel

Well, the majority of piercers I know favor BCRs over barbells for most piercings for the healing period.
    I guess they all must be wrong then..

Advertisement