Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Actors in other movies and is it worth it?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gamma

watching vhi classic on sunday. a song by cameo called word up was on.a very young levar burton was in the vid. wasnt sure if it was even him at first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

Fidelis wrote:
    I'm almost certain I saw Robert Picardo in an episode of M*A*S*H but it doesn't list it on IMDB.

i think you're thinking of "china beach" (from the late 80's), he was in that for a while, it was also set in vietnam and was based on the lives of doctors.

dw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Think Alexander Siddig (Dr Bashir) guest starred in an episode of Spooks a while back

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Don't forget the Hellraiser movies.

Hellraiser - Has Andrew "Garak" Robin in a leading role.

Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth - Has Terry "Dax" Farrell in a leading role.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Eldarin

Ro: maaan! wrote:
    Brent Spiner in Phenomenan? Who'd he play?

He was the investigator who was questioning John Travolta when he started pushing the pencil up and down the table without touching it.

Which I can do by the way. My signature should shed some light on that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

and of course. .. Wil Wheaton is in GTA San Andreas ... I know it's not a movie .. but it's the coolest thing any Star Trek actor has ever being connected with.

EVER.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

Wil Wheaton = legend

he was also in an x-box game called crimson skies apparantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Robert Beltran (Chakotay) was in CSI Miami (Tinderbox) as Judge Onieda.
    I saw Nana Visitor (Kira Nerys) in Knightrider

Advertisement