Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suffocation

Options
  • 13-10-2004 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Playing live in Whelan's on Nov.9
    Support is from Insision and Sinister Demise

Gonna be unreal!!!!!
    Anyone else going??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

**** yeah im goin
    cant wait
    that and dissection and deicide
    best gigs all year cant wait
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Shred

Absolutely gonna be there, amazing band. I was gonna go over to see them in London when they played there recently as I figured they'd never play here. It worked out to be too expensive in the end.

Should be kick ass :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

Shred wrote:
    Absolutely gonna be there, amazing band. I was gonna go over to see them in London when they played there recently as I figured they'd never play here. It worked out to be too expensive in the end.

Should be kick ass :cool:

has vinnie recovered from the news yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭hickm4

Saw Suffocation in France over the summer, unreal live cant wait to see them in a smaller venue. Insision are also nuts, havent heard the Irish band yet but i beleive they are very good, should be a crazy night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Sonic Titan

Incision ain't playin.
    It is now Putrefy from up North takin their place.

• Advertisement

pete wrote:
    has vinnie recovered from the news yet?

Just about - he's getting old now ye know :p
    It is now Putrefy from up North takin their place

I'll make a point of missing them so:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Sonic Titan

Putrefy are fukkin savage mate.
    Think Cannibal Corpse and you won't be too far away.

Putrefy are fukkin savage mate.
    Think Cannibal Corpse and you won't be too far away.

Well I s'pose they have to have improved from when I saw them years ago in Belfast, couldn't get much worse:rolleyes:

Well tonight's the night, I've been waiting 12 years to see these guys :) I really hope the sound is good 'cos when I saw Napalm in the Village last time I thought the sound was shít and it ruined the gig for me (the gig in the Red Box was much better):(

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

never even heard em before but sure what the ****... cya there!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

nesthead wrote:
    never even heard em before but sure what the ****... cya there!
    My child, you have been saved!

Suffocation are animal - definitely one of the best acts myself and Hick (and the rest of our group) saw in France this year.

Enjoy, ya bastid! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Ren0

Went to see Suffocation in the rosetta last nite, support from Devil Makes Three, Aftermath and Hexxed.

Hexxed stole the show.

AWESOME!

That was an absolutely awesome show :eek:
    I've never seen a band reproduce what they do on CD so perfectly live before, there wasn't a single mistake - the timing and precision was mind blowing! Man I thought Hate Eternal were good live, Suffocation were just unbelievable! They were so fúcking heavy too (I know they're heavy on CD, but live - whoa!) and the vocals were unreal. Really nice guys as well.

Best gig I've seen in a long time, I shall be buying the DVD when it comes out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Ren0

Hexxed were way better.

Its not like Suffocation require as much skill to play their songs as Hexxed.

Hexxed were definitely better live.

Advertisement