Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most amazing picture of a sea horse up close

• 13-10-2004 7:54pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sea%20Horse%201-3-8.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Terrible but funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

So bad I laughed! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

LOL Very funny! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Gaijin

Down with that sort of thing! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭fragile

I hung my head in shame for laughing..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

That's just too funny. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

ahahahaha

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

lol, made me laugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

hehe, i approve :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Meh.. please tell me how hanging swimming paraphenalia on a horse is funny? Look I'll put a hat, scarf and flying goggles on my dog, yeh sooo funny.. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Meh.. please tell me how hanging swimming paraphenalia on a horse is funny? Look I'll put a hat, scarf and flying goggles on my dog, yeh sooo funny.. :rolleyes:
    its a seahorse you dingus :D

great pic

No shhh-teh
    What if I set my dog on fire and called it a hot dog? Still don't see the funny side.. Maybe my humour is a bit out there but come on?

*Note: I do not in any way advocate the setting on fire of any animal, except when they're dead..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

ApeXaviour wrote:
    No shhh-teh
    What if I set my dog on fire and called it a hot dog? Still don't see the funny side.. Maybe my humour is a bit out there but come on?

No, your humour is sick!! Setting a dog on fire to get your jollies is not on. No wonder you didn't find the horse funny. Cruelty to animals is no joke.

ApeXaviour wrote:
    No shhh-teh

*Note: I do not in any way advocate the setting on fire of any animal, except when they're dead..

Because that would be cruel, hence removing any humurous reaction to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

fragile wrote:
    Because that would be cruel, hence removing any humurous reaction to it
    what if the dog was a chihuahua?

tman wrote:
    what if the dog was a chihuahua?

I see where your going with this, but no, even if it was a chihuahua it would be too cruel to be humorous...

Of course a slightly burnt chihuahua that was not on fire any more would probably get a few giggles
    :p

FX Meister wrote:
    No, your humour is sick!! Setting a dog on fire to get your jollies is not on. No wonder you didn't find the horse funny. Cruelty to animals is no joke.

Wow! Talk about misunderstanding me.. Read my post again: "What if I set my dog on fire and called it a hot dog? Still don't see the funny side.."
    See that? I still DON'T see the funny side. Moron..

By my humour being out there, I meant in the non dressing up animals sense. Anyone who laughs at that IMO is a simpleton or has had very little contact with the majority of society..

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Wow! Talk about misunderstanding me.. Read my post again: "What if I set my dog on fire and called it a hot dog? Still don't see the funny side.."
    See that? I still DON'T see the funny side. Moron..

Who is the moron?
    By my humour being out there, I meant in the non dressing up animals sense. Anyone who laughs at that IMO is a simpleton or has had very little contact with the majority of society..

Judging by the posts on this thread the majority of society does find this funny, which I guess must make you the simpleton
    :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Anyone who laughs at that IMO is a simpleton or has had very little contact with the majority of society..

MMmmmm So anyone on this thread who found my post amusing is a MORON !

A bit harsh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭Big Ears

simu wrote:
    Terrible but funny!

agreed .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭Big Ears

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Anyone who laughs at that IMO is a simpleton or has had very little contact with the majority of society..

and anyone who is a mod after a few months and just over 500 posts is obviously giving sexual favours .

fragile wrote:
    Judging by the posts on this thread the majority of society does find this funny, which I guess must make you the simpleton
    :rolleyes:
    In fairness this thread is hardly any representation of the majority of society.
    sharkman wrote:
    MMmmmm So anyone on this thread who found my post amusing is a MORON !
    Not necessarily, I did give an alternative..

Big Ears wrote:
    and anyone who is a mod after a few months and just over 500 posts is obviously giving sexual favours .

lol, now that's kinda funny. Touché :p

Advertisement