Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patch adams..

Options
  • 13-10-2004 8:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

I was watching patch adams on tv a few days ago, and when the credits came on it played the enterprise theme tune :D

i actually sat and laughed at the credits for a minute or so before I remembred
    to turn it off.

is this relevant?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Round Cable

The Enterprise theme, no it's the Patch Adam's one, Ent stole that wonderful composition :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

teh full version i have is by rod stewart

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

haha iggy pop guest starred in DS9 wouldnt mind seeing that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

haha iggy pop guest starred in DS9 wouldnt mind seeing that
    He was brilliant! Played a vorta. He was perfect for the part imo. Probably the most easy going vorta ever cloned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

Would yous know the title of the DS9 episode Iggy Pop starred in? I´d love to see that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Would yous know the title of the DS9 episode Iggy Pop starred in? I´d love to see that.
    It was called The Magnificent Ferengi. Quark, Rom, Nog and a few other Ferengi go to Empok Nor (I think) to rescue Quark's/Rom's mother from the Dominion. Pretty light hearted episode. Very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Round Cable

NO NOT IN A FEW MINUTES, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved this episode.

Advertisement