Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get numbers. Buffy/Voyager *WARNING SPOILER*

Options
  • 09-03-2001 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Seems to be the in thing to get numbers in a program is to kill someone off. I don't know how on par you's are with Buffy but they killed off one of the cast. The episode that dealt with it was actally done very well. Not demon hacking, but more how a person dealing with death sees the world differently. I'd put it up there with episode "Hush".

As for ST:V it appears that two people aren't going to make it back to the Alpha quadrant, one of them gets killed off and the other leaves. Considering there is only 4 to 5 episodes left I don't think it's going to have much effect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

No point really slapping that spoiler warning up there. Sky News Teletext fires out the usual "Shock demise of ST Voyager crew member" on their front page ffs!
    So I've known this for months smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

i missed last nites epsiode of buffy/angel anywhere i can download them? divx perferably or similar quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Zapper

Cnt realy post that kinda stuff on the boards vincent m8. i think i have a site bookmarked that used to de em. gimmie a mail and ill send u it

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

not much of a spoiler if your talking about "the body"

I Live (in a dream world)

Advertisement