Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dcu freshers nite turks head...

• 13-10-2004 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

anyone headn to the freshers ball in turks head?got my free ticket after joining redbrick... ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Pretty sure it's just the Redbrick ball. I'll be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

yeah i'll be there-deffo.

Anyone know if there are any other bands except Coldspoon Conspiracy playing at it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Hardly free after ya paid €4 to join. Only €5 for the tickets anyways as far as i know

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I was there. Hrm. Should have seen this topic sooner I guess. Twas good.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

was there but i didnt see many redbrickers there at all!
    The fosters was a nice touch though nice and cheap!! :)
    Not enough women all the same!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I thought there was way more women than anyonen expected!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

It was better than the usual 10:1 men to women ratio you usually get at rb events alright. Thankfully though this year they didn't book out an entire venue, so there were real people there too to make up the numbers and the female quota.

Ha! Real people. Not just bots...

Advertisement