Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tommy Tiernan "Cracked, Live at Vicar St." DVD

• 14-10-2004 12:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

From TommyTiernan.com
    Tommys new DVD, Video and CD, "Cracked, Live at Vicar St." will be released on Friday October 22nd and Tommy will be on a personal appearance tour signing copies in record stores all over the country soon.

Details will be listed next week so check back!

About time we got a new DVD from him. Maybe some good extras on it too - how bout a Tommy Tiernan audio commentary? Like Ricky Gervais did on his 'Animals' DVD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Maybe some good extras on it too - how bout a Tommy Tiernan audio commentary? Like Ricky Gervais did on his 'Animals' DVD

no offence but ...

[video : shows tommy telling a joke]

Tommy commentary: this is me here telling a joke..
    Tommy commentary: this is me here again telling another joke..
    Tommy commentary: this is me here jumping about..
    [/video ends]

Cant see it working....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

no offence but ...

[video : shows tommy telling a joke]

Tommy commentary: this is me here telling a joke..
    Tommy commentary: this is me here again telling another joke..
    Tommy commentary: this is me here jumping about..
    [/video ends]

Cant see it working....

Hahaha, that's actually funnier than some of Tommy's stuff. :D

Killian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

K!LL!@N wrote:
    Hahaha, that's actually funnier than some of Tommy's stuff. :D

Killian
    It does sound quite strange - a comedian recording an audio commentary over his own 80 minutes on stage.

But you should try listening to the commentary Ricky Gervais does on his Animals DVD..

His audio commentary turned out to be another hour or so of stand up.. not literally of course, i'd assume he's sitting down while recording it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

i was der for the recordin for the dvd
    ill be lookin for royalties lol

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

was there that night meself. Great show. Anyone who doesn't find Tommy Tiernan Funny needs a Humour Transplant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭GOLDEN-VIRGINIA

LFCFan wrote:
    was there that night meself. Great show. Anyone who doesn't find Tommy Tiernan Funny needs a Humour Transplant.

alright ENEMY ;) waiting for a kopite too pop up,
    hows it going, not so good I guess, I reckon you should get Houllier back :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

... imagine no possessions... :D

Give it time. We've already broken a few unwanted records like winning away from home after being down at half time (13 years). Winning any game after being down at half time ( nearly 3 years). We're playing better attacking football and when the strikers start to click we'll be unstoppable. Alonso is pure class, Garcia is finding his feet but has serious potential, Josemi is a kick ass full back, some of the youth team players are starting to make their mark (ie. Warnock). Even Traore has put in a few decent performances and Biscan has scored a cracker. The future is looking bright!!! :D

above us only sky :D

LFCFan wrote:
    Give it time. We've already broken a few unwanted records like winning away from home after being down at half time (13 years). Winning any game after being down at half time ( nearly 3 years). We're playing better attacking football and when the strikers start to click we'll be unstoppable. Alonso is pure class, Garcia is finding his feet but has serious potential, Josemi is a kick ass full back, some of the youth team players are starting to make their mark (ie. Warnock). Even Traore has put in a few decent performances and Biscan has scored a cracker. The future is looking bright!!! :D
    Garcia looks good, but your team looks as poor as middleborough or a mid table team, and as for your sig,

IF YE KNOW YE HISTORY ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOUR HEART GO WHOAHHHHH
    WE DONT CARE WHAT THE RED****E SAY, WHAT THE FCK DO WE CARE....

3RD MATE.....EAT IT :D

• Advertisement

Garcia looks good, but your team looks as poor as middleborough or a mid table team, and as for your sig,

IF YE KNOW YE HISTORY ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOUR HEART GO WHOAHHHHH
    WE DONT CARE WHAT THE RED****E SAY, WHAT THE FCK DO WE CARE....

3RD MATE.....EAT IT :D

So, who's your team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

above us only sky :D
    JL's stuff is immortal. I reckon this will be still played on Radio 4 250 years from now along with Mozart!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

/me looks left, right, up and down

Wow.. I have access to the Soccer board... :D

Seriously though... was there for the recording myself, but just like any good comedy show, I can't remember a thing of it! Can't wait to get my hands on this alright, refresh the memory-bank!

flogen

LFCFan wrote:
    So, who's your team?

HA HA HA HA

EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON

WERE THE TEAM WERE SUPREME NUMBER 1 AND WE LOVE YOU EVERTON

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

How did a Tommy Tiernaan thread get hijacked into a football one ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 axl rose

anyone know what the chances are of me getting this in the occupied part of the country? i know you freestaters are able to pick it up from today, but new releases (either dvd or music or whatever) usually come out here on the monday after. however, hmv didnt have it down for release when i checked yesterday. amazon.co.uk dont have it either.

little help?! i need more tommy t!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

axl rose wrote:
    anyone know what the chances are of me getting this in the occupied part of the country? i know you freestaters are able to pick it up from today, but new releases (either dvd or music or whatever) usually come out here on the monday after. however, hmv didnt have it down for release when i checked yesterday. amazon.co.uk dont have it either.

little help?! i need more tommy t!
    I'm in Sligo and i checked all my record stores / video shops in town today (Xtra-Vision, Chartbusters, Tesco etc.) and none of them had it!

I'm guessing i'll have to wait til Monday myself.

Doubtful many of the online stores (Amazon, Play etc.) will get the DVD anytime soon. Play only got his last DVD (Tommy Tiernan Live) in the last few months - even though it's been out for almost 2 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

/me screams for Monty

HA HA HA HA

EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON

WERE THE TEAM WERE SUPREME NUMBER 1 AND WE LOVE YOU EVERTON

FFS. The way you were going on I thought it would at least have been Arsenal. Everton are just Liverpool FC Wannabes :D

basquille wrote:
    I'm in Sligo and i checked all my record stores / video shops in town today (Xtra-Vision, Chartbusters, Tesco etc.) and none of them had it!

I'm guessing i'll have to wait til Monday myself.

Doubtful many of the online stores (Amazon, Play etc.) will get the DVD anytime soon. Play only got his last DVD (Tommy Tiernan Live) in the last few months - even though it's been out for almost 2 years.

yea, play and amazon dont have it. nor do virgin online/hmv online. i remember when the first dvd came out that golden discs in belfast actually had it on the friday but it has since closed down (to make way for yet ANOTHER ****ing mobile phone shop).

i am severly tempted to just go down to dublin just to get the dvd. i saw him on the cracked tour and, as great as the dvd (and that dvd tour which i also witnessed live) was, it is just the funniest night of my life. it was so much better than the brilliant show the previous year its really unjust to compare them.

but i really, really want this dvd to tide me over till the loose tour. ive watched the first dvd so much that i really dont even laugh at it anymore, which is a shame.

i need the new dvd! argh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sparky_Irish

is that you bj? if so i see my search for 'cracked' is leading me down the same dead end allyways as you, at least you have the advantage of living in ireland, on monday try wh smith thats were i got the first dvd at. for me my online search continues hopefully not in vein.

****s sake! heheheh, tis i! bollocks. this is pointless.

i fricking forgot about wh smiths! nicely played. lets pray.

Advertisement