Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kickboxing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Some girl was walking around looking for it on clubs day. She visited Aungier St and kevin St and couldn't find it. Mustn't be one... unless it's on the northside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Chonaic

I think this is what healio was getting at (from dit website):
    The last few years has seen a growth in the number of recreational activities on offer such as aqua aerobics, kickboxing, tag rugby, ultimate frisbee and yoga, and the level of commitment required is ideally suited to the lifestyle of the individual today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

You will soon realise that online info from DIT is often out of date and more often conflicting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

ballooba wrote:
    You will soon realise that online info from DIT is often out of date and more often conflicting.

BASTARDS

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

Apparently the kickboxing society wound up last year. I don't think it was getting the members in, or if it was then the members wern't intrested in helping to run the club. This is a real problem with most students in nearly all societies.

These clubs are so cheap because students put work into making their club better. If members can't be bothered to give a little bit of time every now and again then the club folds. I know this is a little Off topic, but there you go. Its been annoying me for about three years now.

[plug]

If you are looking for something similar (yet so much better) come along to taekwondo in kevin street at 8 on tues, or 6:30 on thurs

Just had to put that in there

[/plug]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 funkymissus

there was kickboxing held in bolton street up to two years ago.. it was done in two DIT campuses back then but it hasnt been done the last two.. which was a plus for the archery team last year because they got the gym time slot..

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭baggins

The Truth regarding DIT kickboxing Club

They fell out of existence last year (2003/04) because they didnt have a coach. I know this because we (the archery club) got their training time in Bolton St.

There, now you know.

-baggins

Advertisement