Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily Charts

Options
  • 14-10-2004 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what station & at what time the singles charts is played. I can't stand listenin to the radio(ads) but still wanna hear new music.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Larry Gogan's official chart show on a Sunday morning is the only place that counts down the actual IMRA charts. Every other big station does their own variety, something like 'Dublin's official top 40' or 'Top 10 countdown' or whatever. These shows are usually made up of the most popular songs on the station rather than following the official charts, so you just get the same old drivel played again, but made out like a chart countdown.

The ads are the best thing on the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The UK top 40 is on BBC radio 1 Sundays 4-7pm, no ads at all.

Just 3 solid hours of ****e chart music.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

http://www.rte.ie/2fm/charts/singles.html

2fm top 40 information there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Beat FM is good aswell!!

They play the Top 40 every evening from 20:50 - 22:50. They dont have news every hour either while theyre paying the charts. The only thing about Beat is that its based around Tipp but i think you can get it in other counties around it. Its streaming on the internet anyhow. Brill station i must say!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Is there such thing as a good irish station ? I cant find one...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

Tusky wrote:
    Is there such thing as a good irish station ? I cant find one...

Nope. It's just a myth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭somano

Advertisement