Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fancy a pint :)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i will stand by my original statement. december is when it all happens again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

i'm fading away i need a drink........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

how about a pint wit 3 shots of malabu soda water crushed ice orange and blackcurrant cordulas and a straw?

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

perfect pitty it cant happen till 2mro, but i shall be in bruxcels or fibbers if anyone wants to join blondy red piggy tales on head as per norm!!!

Advertisement