Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Wanted!

Options
  • 14-10-2004 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

I run an internet cafe in East Wall. As there are a lot of cafes around the area I would like to do something different and start classes in mine. We have been open for about a year now and business has not been great. I'm looking for qualified teachers to teach classes in my cafe. I would like ECDL, Web Design, Basic Computers or any other courses. Teachers must be able to certify all their students on completion of the courses. I cannot agree a fixed rate of payment with the teacher yet so all the fees for each course will be split 50/50 between myself and the teacher. The more students we can enrol in the courses the more money each of us will make. If no students enrol won't be able to pay any money to teacher. If you have any questions just reply or pm me.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

What duration would these courses take? Would they be all day/morning/afternoon/evening/weekends?
    Presumably you are providing the advertising? Have you had much interest in classes?
    I will PM you a few other Qs in the morning when Im less tired!

Advertisement