Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Game next Friday (22nd of October)

Options
  • 14-10-2004 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

So who's interested in playing this game, Samba kindly agreed to host it in his house, (If there are a few players who are want to play, but 1 2 nl is a bit too high; we could change it to 50c 1.)

Post your names here, and if we get enough we'll go ahead with it.

Daragh

ps thanks for the offer Mr P, I think people will find it easier to get home from from Sambas though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

What kind of money would you recommend bring to the table for the 1/2 blinds?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

lafortezza wrote:
    What kind of money would you recommend bring to the table for the 1/2 blinds?

200 would be perfect, 100 - 150 would be fine. Any less and you dont have much room for manoeuvre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

I would love to play HJ. What time is it starting ? I am golfing that day but should be back in dublin around 6. Stick me down anyway, if thats ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

careca wrote:
    I would love to play HJ. What time is it starting ? I am golfing that day but should be back in dublin around 6. Stick me down anyway, if thats ok.

Thats great, Id say we'll start around 7.30.

Advertisement