Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd love a tattoo but I don't ever want this...

Options
  • 14-10-2004 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

Removed link---Interceptor banned for one month!!!!If you want your access back PM me 1 month from today(14 November)and Ill put your access back.

Ive asked for people to stop linking to surgery/genital piercings pictures so Im making an example here.Next time its a permanent ban for anyone who links to a body surgery/genital piercing picture.

Richie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Yeah scarification is hardcore alright.
    Worse than the original procedure, you have to stop it healing correctly by scrubbing it with a scrubbing brush every day when you shower etc, that is the bit that strikes me as being sore. The scrubbing stops the scar coming to the edges and effectively minimising the impact of the scar, gives them defined edges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Aragghh! The link was removed too late! I'm still shuddering from what that sick freak did to his body, could he not have got his daughter a card for her birthday?

Advertisement