Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celeb Big Brother.

Options
  • 11-03-2001 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭

Hmmmmmm, wasnt sure whether to put a wee thumbs-up or thumbs-down message icon for this topic. What does every1 think of this so far? Man, i really hope Ubank gets kicked out soon, although it would be funny to see him and that lad from Boyzone have a fight. IMO Jack Dee should win...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

If Jack Dee kicks out it'll be completely useless smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I'm just mad that they kicked out Chris!
    I was hoping he wouldn't get voted out so that he could drive everyone else insane. now THAT would have been good wink.gif

oh so evil teeheehee

NARF!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I accidently saw it on sunday, and Jack Dee tried to escape, and it took them 20 mins to find him!
    Apart from that its worthless

[This message has been edited by --Kaiser-- (edited 12-03-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

the reason Chris got kicked out from the start was because he has so much money and he does have a drinking appetite indeed. I think they were all afraid to stick with Chris cause hes the gossip mothafunka and he would rip the others in half (except of course for Jack Dee) when he got talking to them. it could have been fun, but nooooo

i want to see Vennessa Feltz cry

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Jack Dee one then . I couldnt be happier ....there was some marginally entertaining stuff on ,the Ali-G interview was class *made a mockery o Posh'n becks , but then thats not hard* the Alan Partrige bits were OK aswell

• Advertisement
Advertisement