Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Speaks to me

• 14-10-2004 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

I had a line in a word doc selected and then as I was switching through windows programs it spoke the line sh1t talker style. I obviously must have hit a keyboard shortcut or something, does anyone know how I did it?

edit: Just figured it out, windows key and s together.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

You're psychic. Or a prophet. Or mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Eldarin

Im not sure what the shortcut key is but there is one. Normally for it to work though you have to have the Speech Floating Toolbar open on screen.

The other thing it could be but this is a long shot, a very long shot. If you were connected to the internet at the time The Trojan Horse Program "Sub7" has an option built in to make your pc read selected text or anything else for that matter.

Cheers
    Eldarin

Advertisement