Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Pool Room

• 14-10-2004 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hey

Anyone else been around long enough to rememer this.I think i am going back 4 maybe 5 years. It used to be located on the 2nd floor of the hub (and i don't mean that sad excuse for a pool room that they have now) . It was dark and dingy had a real atmosphere to it and you would always get loads of sharking going on.

Its one of the things i really miss in DCU.

BRING BACK THE POOL ROOM !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

**** the pool room, bring back the chickens to cs_italy tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

Hey

Anyone else been around long enough to rememer this.I think i am going back 4 maybe 5 years. It used to be located on the 2nd floor of the hub (and i don't mean that sad excuse for a pool room that they have now) . It was dark and dingy had a real atmosphere to it and you would always get loads of sharking going on.

Its one of the things i really miss in DCU.

BRING BACK THE POOL ROOM !!

never gonna happen, certain people who matter within the college didn't like it or the intimidating atmosphere as well as the 'type of people' who used to frequent the place....

art soc did brighten up the place with their wall paintings... twas a pity pikachu got destroyed..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

ah the good auld pool room

it got closed down when i was going into my 3rd year and i never went in to the new ones (the tables in the bar are really crap)

1 POUND in games of killer,best of 5 for a 5ver, getting it oon with a lady on those couches, cards, running away after mags caught you stuffing paper down the pockets

those were happy simple days (funniliy enough, after it was closed down / renovated I never failed an exam since!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AskMeIfImElvis

great place

bring it back!

Advertisement