Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Parking: Battle of the Sexes

• 14-10-2004 7:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭

Not sure if this is already up somewhere on boards but it is fun and worth being put up again. I scored a miserable 298. Have a go!

Parking: Battle of the sexes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

good one,will have fun with wife later and then it will be truly battle of sexes......lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I'm crap at parking against a kerb in a game as well as real life :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

w00t! 350

(edit: w00t, 402!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭eoin_f

170 on first time, 178 on second, and i drive for a living as a sales rep, practive is well required on this one beware!

E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 putts

Nice one that was a bit of fun ,control's were a little hard to use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

im crap at that. cant park in real life either :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I got 268 points.Not too bad for a first attempt.I crashed twice on the last one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Woot! 428. After a few go's obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

360. Controls are very difficult

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I got a 307, but really its driving with your fingers. I can get into and out of tighter spots than that in real life ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

I got this sent to me yesterday.......and a day later I'm still crap!

I considered myself good at parking...this is very tough!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Smoke-me-a-kipper: that photo of you at work in your sig looks awfully like you are interfering with yourself. The hand is even blurred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Woot! 0!

You know, you can't park by reving the stones out of it and trying to pull a handbrake turn. And the back of that car swings out an awfull lot too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

733 first time...
    I find I'm the best at doing most things...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

383.. after a few gos.. looks like either women are worse at parking, or they spend less time practising on the comp and more time in real life, concluding their parking superiority..

Advertisement