Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hannibal (Ha Ha)???

• 21-03-2001 11:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Did any one else laugh when Hannibal fed that guy’s brain to him. I did! biggrin.gif But my friends rolleyes.gif (both girls) rolleyes.gif nearly got sick.

[This message has been edited by Doc (edited 21-03-2001).]

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I had a hearty LOL to myself!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

I havnt seen the film yet but ye do know if someones head was cut open, the second that the outside air touches the brain he would have died?

I does sound hilarious tho, NARF* biggrin.gif

Aka: Dragon,Sexual Harassment Panda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Thats not exactly true. By which I mean it's completely wrong.

http://www.trepan.com/home.html for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

that brain thing was great.my girlfriend snickered at it untill half the row was staring at us..

anyone remember bad taste ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I thought the whole brain thing made the film stupid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I thought the whole brain thing made the film stupid</font>
    Did you have your eyes closed for the rest of the film or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

I loved the film. It was just about as great an interpretation of the 500+ page book as I could imagine.

<Initiate lambasting of Kevin for enjoying the movie, and even worse, the book>

My Adolescent website:
    http://www.iol.net/~mullent

Advertisement