Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T3

• 15-03-2001 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

any1 got any information on the new terminator movie, heard it should be out by next year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

I doubt it man. There's a whole big actors strike about to start in hollywood, and the studio's are scrambling to make a whole crapload of flicks before it happens. T3 wasnt on the list. Mabye it will, but not anytime soon.

anyway, Arnie's getting on a bit, and James Cameron isnt going anywhere near it, the only thing going for it is the fact that the villain might be a kick ass chick...

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Yossarian

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by plastic membrane:

anyway, Arnie's getting on a bit, and James Cameron isnt going anywhere near it, the only thing going for it is the fact that the villain might be a kick ass chick...

</font>

Rumours regarding that have mentioned Carrie Ann-Moss for the role as female terminator. But thats just a rumour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">i thought T3 is only sometin like a 10min theme park ride</font>

There was a terminator 3 ride over in Universal studioes a while back, fully 3d and all that, and it lasted for 12 minutes. There is a proper T3 coming out though smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Maybe John Woo will pick it up and we'll have a jumpy-shooty-rolly-spinny-floaty-dove-filled movie ?

Or Woody Allen might take it up, that'd be cool smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

i thought T3 is only sometin like a 10min theme park ride

bah

never mind

i do have the 1st 3 pages of a supposed T3 film but i dunno
    frown.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

"Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines", tentative release date of summer 2002.

http://www.upcomingmovies.com/terminator3.html
    "This third film will tell the tale of the first battles between humans and the artificial intellgences of the SkyNet network. John Connor (played by Edward Furlong in the 2nd movie) will be the star. The advanced android that Schwarzenegger will be going up against will be female this time around. Arnold told The New York Post that the female android will have several new powers, like being able to disappear, mold into someone else, or even turn into an energy form. Famke Janssen is in talks to play that advanced female android."

You'll probably know Famke Janssen as Goldeneye's Xenia Onatopp. rrwoarrr tongue.gif

And not only that, there's also talk of a Terminator 4...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

What about Alien 5 ? I mean come on, they should have stopped after Aliens.

Advertisement