Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Login Suggestion

Options
  • 14-10-2004 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Is there any reason why there isn't a "Remember me" tick box on the front page?

If not, could one be added? It would make things a little easier (afterall we want everything handed to us on a plate now that we've moved to vb3) :)

davej
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If you open a thread before you log in, there are log in fields in the top right of the page, complete with "Remember Me" checkbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

If you open a thread before you log in, there are log in fields in the top right of the page, complete with "Remember Me" checkbox.

If that's the best way to login then why bother having a login option at all on the front page ?

If your going to have one at all on the front page, then it makes sense to include the permanent cookie tick box...

davej

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

because you can go to the more frequent parts of the site straight from the front page once you log in.

Advertisement