Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Amps Username Pledges Only Please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

ah nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

quick, someone ASL pam

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

ah nice!

Vey nice indeed but the Avatar needs a bit of work , Somthing nice and feminine would be soooo Much more appropriate. Does anyone agree? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

The Muppet wrote:
    Vey nice indeed but the Avatar needs a bit of work , Somthing nice and feminine would be soooo Much more appropriate. Does anyone agree? :D
    make the space invader pink, and give it a handbag.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

has the idea, and my pledge, for the drag poker tournament for p@m been dropped - don't see it on the list of pledges etc.

Hyzepher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hyzepher wrote:
    has the idea, and my pledge, for the drag poker tournament for p@m been dropped - don't see it on the list of pledges etc.

Hyzepher

I suspect it hasn't been added yet seeing as we need the word from p@m to say the drag poker is a goer.

Standby for confirmation.

Hyzepher wrote:

Hyzepher

Apologies Hyzepher and Iago . That was an mistake on my part I have edited the post to include both your pledges.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Right, i have 2 spare tickets to the playstation experiance in the RDS on sunday 7th of november (long story)

next person to pledge 100 euro can Have both...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

ZENER asked me to have a look at this thread, and having spent the last ten minutes just reading through it (between bouts of laughter and and similar bouts of regret that I can't be in Dublin to witness [insert current nick/lurid reference here] in a dress reciting poetry, should it happen), I feel somewhat obligated to contribute. However, I'm a little poor right now... is 20 yoyos okay???

(Don't use PayPal thingy, so will lodge in the SSF account in the next few days, if that's okay with all and sundry...).

Cheers,
    Gadget

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Fair play to ya inspector !!

ZEN

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Add 50 squid to the P@m fund. (straight into the sff bank a/c)

Maybe money on the night should be discretely tucked into pam's bra?

Will do another €50 for a pink space invader with a handbag as an avatar.

Change Amp To Pam
    Moriarty € 30
    MAdsl € 4.50
    Billy The Squid €20.00
    Sleepy € 20.00
    The Reckless One € 20
    The Muppet €50.00
    Smoke me A Kipper € 5.00
    Eirebhoy € 10.00
    Gurgel €10.00
    Beruthiel €20.00
    Seamus €10.00
    Evil Phil €10.00
    Doodle Sketch €10.00
    Buffybot €10.00
    Embee €20.00
    Gordon €10.00
    oscarBravo €20.00
    damien.m €10.00
    Smokey2 €30.00
    Santa Clause €10.00
    RuggieBear €10.00
    daveirl €10.00
    ZENER €200.00
    zaph €10.00
    Anonymous donation €190
    BEAT €50
    flameboy €25
    sutty €30
    raskolnikov €10
    Silver Fish €20
    Dr Loon €20
    Unkel €10
    Mr. Pudding €10
    Redshift €50
    Bard €20
    Briano €5.50
    Praetorian €10
    Inspector Gadget €20
    Secret Squirrel €50

Total €1080

€1500 will add an extra month. €3000 in total will see Pam in drag.

Agent Smith €30
    Secret Squirrel €50 Pink Space invader with a handbag.

Tagline Change to: And Her 5 Daughters (Auction)

DapperGent €20
    Syxpak €20
    Boro €10
    ZENER €20
    Smokey2 € 10

Total Bid = €80

Amp to play tournament in Fitzwilliam Card Club. In Drag. All night (Unconfirmed)
    Hyzepher €200
    Iago €100

Total = €300

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

just paypald my other 20 there now!!

whats the stats with the tagline??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

my 20 euro has been paid into the BOI account via bank transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

I'll backup Hyzepher and Iago's donation by adding €200 to the pot if I am informed when the game is to be played.

Hobart.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

In an effort to reach the 3000 euro mark to inflict severe embarrassment on P@M I have started a thread in the For Sale Forum as an alternative method of donating money to the Santa Strike Force fun.

The post here will explain how it works.

I'm waiting for the mods of the forum to give the go ahead but I don't see a problem. I'll submit some item later for sale myself.

ZEN

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is really rather amazing. I think last year we collected about 1200 IN TOTAL in cash donations.
    I'm donating 100 to see Amp play poker in the Fitz in drag. 50 more if he plays at the 50-euro cash game with Frank Hunt and the aul lads without explaining it!!

DeV.

Change Amp To Pam
    Moriarty € 30
    MAdsl € 4.50
    Billy The Squid €20.00
    Sleepy € 20.00
    The Reckless One € 20
    The Muppet €50.00
    Smoke me A Kipper € 5.00
    Eirebhoy € 10.00
    Gurgel €10.00
    Beruthiel €20.00
    Seamus €10.00
    Evil Phil €10.00
    Doodle Sketch €10.00
    Buffybot €10.00
    Embee €20.00
    Gordon €10.00
    oscarBravo €20.00
    damien.m €10.00
    Smokey2 €30.00
    Santa Clause €10.00
    RuggieBear €10.00
    daveirl €10.00
    ZENER €200.00
    zaph €10.00
    Anonymous donation €190
    BEAT €50
    flameboy €25
    sutty €30
    raskolnikov €10
    Silver Fish €20
    Dr Loon €20
    Unkel €10
    Mr. Pudding €10
    Redshift €50
    Bard €20
    Briano €5.50
    Praetorian €10
    Inspector Gadget €20
    Secret Squirrel €50

Total €1080

€1500 will add an extra month. €3000 in total will see Pam in drag.

Agent Smith €30
    Secret Squirrel €50 Pink Space invader with a handbag.

Tagline Change to: And Her 5 Daughters (Auction)

DapperGent €20
    Syxpak €20
    Boro €10
    ZENER €20
    Smokey2 € 10

Total Bid = €80

Amp to play tournament in Fitzwilliam Card Club. In Drag. All night (Unconfirmed)
    Hyzepher €200
    Iago €100
    Hobart € 200
    Devore €100

Total = €600

DeVore €50 ( more if he plays at the 50-euro cash game with Frank Hunt and the aul lads without explaining it!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Amp to play tournament in Fitzwilliam Card Club. In Drag. All night

I'm in for 50 on the card club.

--

There's a beers mentioned in my sig below, people can bring money to that if you prefer not to ebank/paypal. Someone there will be collecting donations.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

€100 from me for the Fitzwilliam drag night too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Having thought about it, I think I've gone as far as I go. Still it'd be a shame to waste all that money so why doesn't somebody in the poker community volunteer? I don't have any monopoly on dressing up as a woman.

DapperGent could become DapperGirl or DeVore could become DeVorina.. You get my drift?

Also. Kudos to the admin that managed to screw up what I thought was an amazingly simple request. I even put "pam" in quotes and now I look like the e-mail address I type into forms where I don't want to leave a valid one.

I didn't ask for this name change for myself, I asked on behalf of those people who paid a lot of money to see me called "pam".

Now I know some of you will think I've got my knickers in a twist over this. You're right. They're twisted right up my hairy arse. Get it right funnyboy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

How about it Tom?

p@m wrote:
    Having thought about it, I think I've gone as far as I go.
    Pussy

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

p@m wrote:
    Having thought about it, I think I've gone as far as I go. Still it'd be a shame to waste all that money so why doesn't somebody in the poker community volunteer? I don't have any monopoly on dressing up as a woman.

DapperGent could become DapperGirl or DeVore could become DeVorina.. You get my drift?

Also. Kudos to the admin that managed to screw up what I thought was an amazingly simple request. I even put "pam" in quotes and now I look like the e-mail address I type into forms where I don't want to leave a valid one.

I didn't ask for this name change for myself, I asked on behalf of those people who paid a lot of money to see me called "pam".

Now I know some of you will think I've got my knickers in a twist over this. You're right. They're twisted right up my hairy arse. Get it right funnyboy.

Come on now pam, I increased my pledge of 20 to 50 to see you in a skirt, do make the kiddies lose $30!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Let's not forget how much amp has done so far and thank him for it. For those that call him a pussy or whatever I'm sure you'll happily go in drag instead of him as this is such a good cause, right ?

This whole santa strike force thing shouldn't all centre around one individual making an ass of himself. There are 26,000 members on this site now (I think) and surely we can find more than one person to act the clown for sick kids ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'll have to give my 20 quid to my housemate, embee, in November to be handed over at the Boards Beer.

damien.m wrote:
    Let's not forget how much amp has done so far and thank him for it. For those that call him a pussy or whatever I'm sure you'll happily go in drag instead of him as this is such a good cause, right ?
    ..?
    Without getting into a flame fest, I should point out that:

1) my posting was in jest

2) I know amp and have played in the fitz with him (cards that is)

3) He looks better in a dress/skirt than me

4) my posting was in jest

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

BEAT wrote:
    Come on now pam, I increased my pledge of 20 to 50 to see you in a skirt, do make the kiddies lose $30!

Oh you will if the total reaches €3000. I'm just doing it the once at the boards beers. If you actually read this thread it should become quite clear.

And Hobart, I don't see you offering to do this. So either put up or shut up. I'm not a transvestite for hire. If the poker boys want to raise this money then one of them should be man enough to dress like a woman.

So Hobart, what about it? Or is it yourself who's the pussy?

Edit: You posted in jest? Well this is funny -> .

Here's where you are -> .

p@m wrote:
    Oh you will if the total reaches €3000. I'm just doing it the once at the boards beers. If you actually read this thread it should become quite clear.

And Hobart, I don't see you offering to do this. So either put up or shut up. I'm not a transvestite for hire. If the poker boys want to raise this money then one of them should be man enough to dress like a woman.

So Hobart, what about it? Or is it yourself who's the pussy?

Hobart wrote:
    3) He looks better in a dress/skirt than me

[Edit] To say my posting was in jest was not to say that my pledge was in jest. The pledge still stands[/Edit]

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Woah.

Lets get back on track. Its not fair to use SSF as a conscience lever for anyone (Pam or otherwise) so lets all step back a bit.

I was really joking about the playing in the Fitz, its not fair to involve the "norms" in this, as its a "boards" thing. (we arent supposed to reveal ourselves to the topsiders!!)

Amp, I didnt change your username, I actually went looking to change it this morning and couldnt find either Amp *or* Pam which confused the hell out of me!

I'll change it to the correct one now...

DeV.

Advertisement