Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this normal in COH?

• 15-10-2004 9:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Minding my own business then a level 50 person gave me over 500K in cash. Is this normal?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

sort of. Once you get to 33+ your money worries are basically over. I had millions spare recently so I just gave it all away.

Greg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Hobbes wrote:
    Minding my own business then a level 50 person gave me over 500K in cash. Is this normal?
    Nice one, share the wealth with your Supergroup buddies ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

But of course. :p You got your 100k :)

Btw, Teleport is excellent! I've been bopping in and out of various places, however rather stupidty I teleported into a pile of high level mobs while visible. :(

Eep, thats why I like fly tbh. More control less speed. Super jump looks nice too, must try that out too.

Spent all the cash. Can you believe it! :o Totally souped up now until I hit level 18. Currently 15.5. Hopefully I'll have some cash again by then.

• Advertisement

I havent touched your 100k yet. You can have some of it back when you reach 18. Consider it a savings scheme.

Naa its fine. you use it.

Advertisement