Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Vietnam Mod - Point of Existence

Options
  • 15-10-2004 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi all

Have you tried this mod for bfv is great its abit like Desert Combat for bf1942

http://www.pointofexistence.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Rez-N-8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

meh. its okay. played it once, never bothered again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

There is an Irish server still up afaik.
    Its called "Whats The Point Of Dundalk?" I think.

the 1.5 update for poe was released yesturday and has improved the game alot new weapons sounds and the like plus the bugger net code has been sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

There is an Irish server still up afaik.
    Its called "Whats The Point Of Dundalk?" I think.
    I think thats gone.
    Rez-N-8 wrote:
    the 1.5 update for poe was released yesturday and has improved the game alot new weapons sounds and the like plus the bugger net code has been sorted
    Oh sweet. I play it a bit. Very nice game.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

i cant say i really thought that much of it sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Rez-N-8 wrote:
    none of the links in that site seem to work. they all say "no data contain in this document" or there is too many users logged in.

I played this mod a bit when first game out. i haven't played it to much lately though. They're working fairly slowly on though. by the time its gets to any kinda of state of completeness BF2 is going to be out so its going to be a waste of time anyway, cuz hardly anybody will play it then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

suppafly wrote:
    I played this mod a bit when first game out. i haven't played it to much lately though. They're working fairly slowly on though. by the time its gets to any kinda of state of completeness BF2 is going to be out so its going to be a waste of time anyway, cuz hardly anybody will play it then.

True its the same thing that happend to EoD!

Advertisement