Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiddle Lessons

Options
  • 15-10-2004 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for fiddle lessons in Dublin during the week. I've got my grade 8 in Classical Violin, but I've just moved from Belfast to Dublin and thought I'd try my hand at the fiddle while I'm here, rather than finding somewhere to play classical violin. Anyone know where I'd find a teacher, or any teaching volunteers reading this board? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Lyra

Only know of Terry Crehan or Kieran Crehan. I know they used to hold classes, haven't seen them in ages so not sure whether or not they still do classes, but have a look at their website:
    www.crehans.ie

If they can't help you I'm sure they will know someone who can.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rachael Fagan

Hey my name is Rachael Fagan. I play the fiddle but only mainly irish traditional. I have done many exams with the Irish Royal Academy so i would have certs behind me. I have been playing the last 13 years. I am only 20 but as a teacher i would be able to provide you with references. If you are interested email me on rachaelfagan@hotmail.com
    All the best,
    Rachael.

Advertisement