Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 4 Pc Online League

Options
  • 15-10-2004 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone interested in playing in one when it is out?

We could do it twice a week or something for an hour each time.

Anyone up for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Fúck yeah!
    I might actually buy a game for once.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Nice one. I think it would be brilliant.

We could just record the scores etc of each match and add them up posting the details after each session on boards for example...

PS: Bags Barcelona ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Great idea - i dont mind if ya want me to help organise i will just send me a pm or whatever. see you on the pitch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Im definetly interested . I was best playing with Liverpool in the last one , but im going to leave my options open .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Just create a ladder on clanbase or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm well up for it, Does anyone want to help start up an XBOX live league between board users too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Yeah but no picking teams you get who your drawn with.

Or can i be Bolton and play man utd every week?

kdjac

Should we start a sign up thread here or try to organise it somewhere else. Could some mods look into this as it's what most people have been looking forward to ever since the announcement of XBOX Live

get enough people can get a private forum for it here.

Altho i nominate one of you for the sexual favours needed to secure a private board.

kdjac

http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111726

The Wolf, the guy who makes all the patches for the pc version is setting one up. I thought an Irish one would be far better for pings etc. So we can get this ball rolling eh? For xbox live, i guess the same principle can apply and use a private forum with a sub forum for xbox live and pc.

• Advertisement

exactly what i was saying, I'll start the ball rolling by nominating myself for both XBOX and PC versions

Nominating yourself for what? Is this for getting the forum underway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

im up for the PC version if you get it going

nominating for both versions. that's all.

PC interest is looking good. I like it.

I nominate Kdjac.

cheesedude wrote:
    I nominate Kdjac.

I second that nomination .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I'll deffo play...it would be sex...whens it out on PC ?

Middle of November. It really would be great fun...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Yeah I am good.. assuming i get me xbox pads working on the PC

• Advertisement

Yeah I am good.. assuming i get me xbox pads working on the PC

Ive got my Playstation controller at the ready . (why do I always post on this thread after playing Pro Evo ? :confused: )

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Yeah got both Xbox and PS2 adaptors. gotta check both out to see what is best

if theres gonna be a league im gonna need to buy a PS2 controller adapter. What kinda specs would you need because slowdown would really kill.

WE7I needed a decent pc to play.

I used to play in a league for We2002 online , it sucked so many **** not agreeing on scores or trying to play with your keeper on 3 and theirs 5.

It sucked hopefully there a built in portal like LIVE for pc version but i doubt it, thats where the webnerds come in and make a PHP league table and we post screenshots of every result :)

kdjac

It would be the **** .... Cant wait. Wonder will there be a master league online with buying and selling players to each other ETC ?

No there definitely won't be that Tusky. Apparently there is this program used which creates IP to IP meaning literally no lag(on broadband anyway. Do not know about dial up but you know yourself I imagine.)

cheesedude wrote:
    No there definitely won't be that Tusky. Apparently there is this program used which creates IP to IP meaning literally no lag(on broadband anyway. Do not know about dial up but you know yourself I imagine.)

Thats not true , no lag its actually more lag than a proper game server , not many people have more than 128 upload thats what will matter 2 broadband users playing each other in the same country would be fine , but you wont be going abroad much.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

put me down for the xbox version!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I might be up for this.
    I havent played PES 3 ile tho.
    Anyone willing to fill me in on the latest names/kits patches out there for PC version?
    I remember that Wolf guys had one a for last year.

• Advertisement

wolf did a final one for pes 3 and we7i i cba downloading them i just get the option file with the player names.

kdjac

Advertisement