Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 4 Pc Online League

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Should we come up with a prize for the winner ?
    and I mean something other than the satisfaction that you're better than the other people on boards .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Big Ears wrote:
    Should we come up with a prize for the winner ?
    and I mean something other than the satisfaction that you're better than the other people on boards .

That is the prize , but im sure we could get an irish website to sponsor us /me looks at gameire :)

I got a nerdy guy to make us a league thingy with comments section and uploadable goals so save those replays and screenshots of end screen :)
    Now to find a host.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

KdjaC wrote:
    Thats not true , no lag its actually more lag than a proper game server , not many people have more than 128 upload thats what will matter 2 broadband users playing each other in the same country would be fine , but you wont be going abroad much.

kdjac

That is exactly why we are setting up an irish one. That is all we need. It would be so slick.

Although playing people from abroad would be equally as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

System spec and where the info about online play came from , can anyone say photoshopped?

kdjac

• Advertisement

KdjaC wrote:
    System spec and where the info about online play came from , can anyone say photoshopped?

kdjac

Kdjac,www.proevolutionsoccer4.com is the official site. You cansee it there for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Its shaping up to be very scrumptious. I'll be there when this thing gets going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Yep, im game for this too, Ill have to get some practice in though!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Really looking forward to this now...

Me aswell. Juicy stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I would definally be up for it, my United will take on your Bolton any day Kdjac :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

has anyone played PES4 or WE8 yet??? Just wondering how much of a head start I have on people. Been playing since WE8 came out.

Advertisement