Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibbers....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

I ain't been in Fibbers in years. So who is going, I might be tempted to head in myself....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

howd that go? anyone meet up in the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

i was there .... i know this because my mates told me i was .... but not soo sure if i met up with anyone if i did and just don't remember sorry..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Are you sure you were there? Maybe you're making it up http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=1992942#post1992942 :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

that was a joke smile ;) not but i was there will have pix soon in the shop getting developed wu hu...cant wait to see the sate of me....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Was going to go to Fibbers at some point, but then I discovered that Friday night rock club thing in the Ambassador, and it was pretty bloody good, so suddenly going to a place that only seems to get mixed reports seems less appealing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Dont think ive ever been to fibbers actually!...then agin ive been to pubs in town and been so pissed that i havnt got a clue what the name of them was so maybe i have! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mudflapgirl

heh, rumour has it the new management is gonna turn upstairs back into a proper rock bar and whatnot - wants to rival bruxies - maybe the good ole days will come back (*sniff*/me wipes tear) - ah the days of being 16 and being in there with my mates - haven't been in a good while, must venture dublin towards soon ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

that rumour goes around every month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Sonic Titan

Been a long time since i drank in there, might go back in soon to see what it's like. I used to drink there all the time and went to it's opening night too(I know, i'm an old bollix). It used to be great but lost it's appeal after drinking there a long time. Yes Peter, it's me-Gar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Eldarin

Was in there for the Halloween party. ****ing great night. Eyes Closed were playing upstairs and yes they are turning the upstairs into a proper rock club again. Eyes Closed were ****ing deadly by the way.

Also they are opening on thursdays starting this week. Free shots for the first 100 people and pints of rat piss ( cashells cider that is) are 2 for a fiver. If anyone is interested in knowing.

Aye, i was supposed to go in and see em' that night. I'm a friend of Hytham and Dave so when they see me they'll kick my ass for not being there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

Holy fúck! Hytham... hmm I wonder is it the same dave too.. and karl (brandings on his belly and those wide gauge earings?) haven't heard their names in years. If ya wouldn't mind tell them that Chief the big skinhead fúcker from donegal who worked in centra rathmines and nethouse back in the late 90's ;) says allo :eek:

not skinheaded any more though....

animal.jpg

Chief!! I was talkin to Hytham last night and he does indeed know you. He asked me to ask you for a contact number for you. You can pm me it if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

Hehe, Is he still mental about Anathema? claiming that there never has and never will be a better group? :) no contact number at the mo, get him to drop me a line on adam AT point-2-point.net if he gets the chance.. cheers m8..

Advertisement