Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my belated "review" of HWCH festival

Options
  • 15-10-2004 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

ok so i was at HWCH thingy in dublin... and i tried to post my comments about who i saw when i got home only to be denied access by my piece of crap computer.... anywho, i saw the 66e, i thought they were magic.... love all the electronic sounbds in there... mad shtuff... thanx to any1 who gasve me money while i was buskin on curve street especially the guy and girl that didn't have any change so gave me a smoke of a magic cigarette instead... made enough for a pint.... i thoroughly enjoyed the weekend despite the lack of funds... Jamie Lawson was fantastic... Turn were lightning.. Fred were.. well Fred!!! missed Fair Verona though :( i walked past the stage door of the olympia on saturday night to hear "the hobbit" givin it loads on stage

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

the66e...."magic". I like it. :D
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

for anyone who don't know who i'm referrin to as the hobbit that was paddy casey, some1 said he looked like dildo baggins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

I'm gonna totally back you up with 66e being magic! Tho I missed them @ HWCH. Waiting anticipantly for the release of their delayed album. By the sound's of their live gigs its gonna be well worth it!

Advertisement