Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bulk wildbird feed

• 15-10-2004 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

i need to restock with wildbird feed for the winter. does anyone know anywhere to buy feed in bulk (25kg sacks) around Dublin, or from an irish website ?

Thanks,
    Fiacha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

fiacha wrote:
    i need to restock with wildbird feed for the winter. does anyone know anywhere to buy feed in bulk (25kg sacks) around Dublin, or from an irish website ?

Thanks,
    Fiacha

Try pet shops.
    BirdwatchIreland should have some but nothing available from their online shop atm, the relevant page is here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭fiacha

Mothman wrote:
    Try pet shops.
    BirdwatchIreland should have some but nothing available from their online shop atm, the relevant page is here

thanks for that. i'll post if I find any bargains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Dig out a copy of the Golden Pages and look under Pet Shops. Most Pet Shops will tend to stock sacks of Wild Bird Food and Peanuts, even if they're not on display when you walk in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

fiacha wrote:

Thanks,
    Fiacha
    25KG! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Jayzuz, are you planning to feed the whole bird population in your side of Dublin?
    Why do you need so much?

Advertisement