Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What think ye of the SU?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

plug plug plug...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

you complain you can't air your views, I say you can and how to do it and I'm plugging?!? FFS. You'd have prefered it if I'd said F off I guess, that way you could have retained your views. Apologies.

Offer stands though. For what it's worth.

Hold on mate, one whats with the agro...? I just found it somewhat..interesting...and selective... that in your post that when you quoted me you cut out the name of the name of the other news paper that i mentioned...that being the Tribune of course...dont take things so seriously....

I'm all for freedom of speech.

But i hardly think that your paper would be likely to publish something extremely anti-SU would it...?maybe im wrong, and feel free to correct me, i was just giving people another option...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

the /snip*/ was an inhouse joke. The paper isn't pro SU and genuinely tries to be balanced. If they F up we're all over it. The SU msg boards have alter egos of the current SU exec bitching about us being anti union. Last years editor and SU pres weren't on speaking terms. I know you were trying to give people another option - but it was based on the presumption that the regular and larger paper [/plug] on campus wasn't interested. That really isn't the case I can promise.

As I say PM me a letter or email universityDOTobserver AT ucdDOTie with a comment on some pertinent matter or some observation and see. If you pop into the office and ask if you can help out you will not be turned away.

Or otherwise contact the smaller newspaper-smaller but equally important and informative...with excellent music reviews :)

so tribune at campus .ie (all small case,all together, or call into the office near the trap in the arts LGs) mhe, alright il plug the lads too..call it a civic duty... :D

give people freedom of speech and freedom of choice

;)

wait Dillion didnt talk to your editor last year...?madness

• Advertisement
Advertisement