Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you want to be trained to be a dealer?

Options
  • 15-10-2004 3:48pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a few people together to be trained as dealers for hire. If you are a student then its perfect as its irregular but well paying work and you'll be trained for free so you at least pick up a traveling trade :)
    You'll be trained to deal Hold'em, Omaha, 5/7-card stud and how to run cash games, so its decent training.

Requirements:
    Ability to travel/work fridays and weekends.
    Knowledge of poker to at least a basic level (ie: understanding the rankings of hands and the basics of Hold'em preferably).

The work would be every month or so, perhaps a little more often but with travel to some interesting places and accomodation there paid for.

If you are interested reply here or PM me. I'll be setting things up in the next week or two. Feel free to send this to any student poker groups (I'm thinking Griffith College and TCD off the top of my head) as I dont have any contacts for them.

Dont ask what I'm up to, the answer is "DeV's usual tricks!" :):)

I know this sounds sexist but females are particularly welcome (they get better tips by a mile too!)

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

God I had no idea what this thread was about when it popped up in the list. :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I want to get t-shirts with an grey alien head on it that says "TAKE ME TO YOUR DEALER" :)
    Any now we return you to your scheduled thread...

DeV.

Advertisement