Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How good is your parking?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Was already posted earlier today dude. It is good though

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

FX Meister wrote:
    Was already posted earlier today dude. It is good though

Doh! ...apologies to all...

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

How good is your reading?!!!!!

'c

Go on dcGT - what score did you get. I spent the afternoon and couldn't get over 77. I suspect I spent too long playing Grand Theft Auto to be any good at parallel parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Go on dcGT - what score did you get. I spent the afternoon and couldn't get over 77. I suspect I spent too long playing Grand Theft Auto to be any good at parallel parking.

I got 408 so far. Yeah it's tough to get used to it when you're used to the GTA style :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

:p 421, my excuse is that i haven't been playing GTA!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

LOL that's gas.
    Think I set off about 5 alarms there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Yeah - class game. Weird that the wheels don't straighten themselves as you reverse tho

Advertisement