Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The world famous Simon Templar" nanananananaaaah

Options
  • 30-03-2001 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Its Half one on a Thursday night , so if your watching RTE at the moment, your watching the Saint One of the Classiest shows at the time. I mean , Roger Moore , he really doesnt put a foot wrong here , especially in the Earlier Eps hes just perfect . In comparison to his later bond role he doesnt stand up , mixing moments of Genious with below par Girly bits *take that censor* jokes and one liners . Also the Stories werent terrible , If you can get into the ..ambience , but what you have to love most Is the first three mins , His little private chat with the audience , the plot unfolds , until some one finally "oh I know you , your the World famous Simon Templar" . Que a cheeky smile , the Halo , and that music ...ohh that music . He really stands out for me in the whole "Man fights the World "genre , with the Exception of the Prisioner and Kojak..maybe..Thoughts?

Shrewgar!

Advertisement