Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst cartoon/toons ever!

Options
  • 15-03-2001 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

i think scooby doo n the flint stones are the
    worst toon's of all time, what'd ye think! smile.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Have to agree with you. I hate most of the hanna barbera cartoons, Scooby, catch the pigeon, top cat etc. How they went from Tom and jerry to them ill never know. They do some pretty good ones now though. Dexters lab and johnny bravo...
    There are sooo many crap cartoons out there though. Usually if you see "blah/french co production" in the titles RUN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Pinky and the brain, The Simpsons (think I am alone on that) and Animaniacs.

J'ai dormi sous l'eau.

Lucy la morte.

[This message has been edited by Lucy_la_morte (edited 15-03-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Bloody Drunkard

Animaniaks suck but i wont hear a word against Top Cat

Oficer Dible was the best cartoon character evvvvver Watch it while your drunk and rhis will make sense

Somebody Please buy me some alchol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭RubberDuck

ummmmmmmm, Digimon smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Animaniacs. Yeuchhhh..

Never thought id see the day that someone would hate The Simpsons..oh well, each to their own, i suppose...

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

The Simpsons?
    Animaniacs?
    NO NO NO!
    the best cartoons ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

how can ya not like Animaniacs n the simpsons!!! i just love slappy squrel! LOL biggrin.gif could watch her 24/7

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

While i am a fan of animaniacs and all things WB i have to say i hate slappy squirl and the singing mutt and moggy, whatever there names are. The rest is classic stuff though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,708 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

pinky and the brain are brilliant, Pinky Elmyra and the brain not as good, but some brilliant moments

Simpsons, v. funny but getting a bit old, peaked with the new york one imo

Dexters lab also brilliant and fairly surreal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

dexters lab is brill.. best one ever is the one with the broken lightbulb.. inspirational. always taking bits and pieces from well recognised directing methods and using them in a cartoon.. excellent smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

skyriders ... it's a lod of stinking .. stuff
    urghh .... it's on boomerang, for those wo have digital ....

and no on is to bad mouth Top Cat, i personaly think the Fonz rasied him as a kitten, that's why he's soo kwel !!

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

There was one about dogs owned by world leaders who turned into super heroes. It was on The Den. CCRRRRrraaaaaaaP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Syngen-Smythe

I always h8ted that catch the pigeon thing. Anyone else ever had the displeasure of seeing papa beaver?
    Dexters lab is a classic!, best episode being the one where he brings mt.rushmore2life and theres a big fight between lincoln & washington....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Pokémon, Digimon, that ****ing Angela Anaconda **** thats on network 2.........

I'll be back, oh dont worry ill be back....

Aka: Dragon,Sexual Harassment Panda

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Has to be Captain Planet and the Planeteers.

Scooby and Co. are however are the icons of my generation and should be required viewing for all LC english standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Snaggle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Hmmn ... worst Cartoons ,only one really ranks , Scooby doo . That was just lazy , at least Flinstones/Jetstones had a plot rotation .
    Hanna Barbera has Come along way though , Johnny Bravo must rank as thier greatest achievement , Dexters Lab a close second , and while I'll get alot of Flak , IR Weasels also fairly class , if only for the Red Naked Guy.
    I know what episode your on about Kali . Class , but as a Massvie fan of the Original Startrek *While never even seeing any of the new ones bar the odd ep of The Capt. Picard one , therefore not qualifying as a trekkie?* Id have to say My favourite has to be the one Where Dex&Co go to a Sci Fi Convention . Hilarious smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 cyberdog

It has to be Pokemon/Digimon. Nothing more than a glorified attempt to sell stuff to kids.

Also, Defenders of the Earth & South Park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Fat Dog (Mendozza)
    Fat ******* more like.
    digimon pokemon fu(kemon!
    Not ahuge fan of those rugrat mofos either.

_ _ _________________ _ _
    <A HREF="http://homepage.eircom.net/~cullenm&quot; TARGET=_blank>
    sig.jpg
    </A>
    http://run.to/pile

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I really don't like Digimon because it's so blatent a copy of Pokémon (which I think is quite good).

And I won't hear of anyone dissing *ANYTHING* by Hanna-Barbera - I (like so many others) grew up on them!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

I think one of the best Cartoons of all time has to be Chilly Willy I saw him for the first time in over a year at the weekend along with HAAHAAHAA woody wood pecker smile.gif God how I would love to work from home just so I could watch cartoons. Besides those two my favsa hav to be

Taz (my PC in work is called dizzy and thus my avatar)
    Buggs
    Tom and Jerry
    Fog Horn Leg Horn
    Peppe Le Phew
    Feic it I love nearly all cartoons. I think I'm a kid caught in a grown ups body redface.gif).

kayos
    (still fighting the aging process)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Hmmn freak I know whacha mean , Its on there at like 2:am , usually when I see it. Maybe Its just the name "Fat dog Mendoza" but It sounded like it had potential , I have thought of a Corker though

"Courage the Cowardly Dog"
    Every episode , Different Baddie , Same dog...who is Scared , which is quite contrary to the name of the show...hmmnn

Shrewgar!

Advertisement