Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T610 - cr4p signal

• 15-10-2004 5:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

I'm new to this forum - don't flame me if this is a dumb question...

I have a T610 which is almost a year old and the signal is brutal even though I am in the middle of Galway. I'm on O2 and it doesn't matter what I do i can't get a good signal.

Is it the phone? Should I dump it? Or can it be fixed/adjusted? I can't get an upgrade yet and don't want to be ripped off if the fault is minor.

Gracias!

'c

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

whenever i'm having trouble getting signal on meteor i turn off my gprs, it seems like it interferes with reception or something some times. any way try it yourself, go to connectivity-data comm.-preferred service-gsm only and see if that helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The T610 and SE phones prior to that model suffer from poor reception alright..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

The T610 should have good reception in the middle of Galway
    (mine does). It sounds like you have a problem alright. Get it
    sent back to fonefix.ie and if its within warranty it will get fixed
    for free. If its not within warranty they tell you how much it will
    cost to fix, before they fix it.

Advertisement